Thursday, October 20, 2016

Student Success Statement

"A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches."
                                                   Proverbs 22:1


         What this statement means is that your name shows who you are therefore you image is hidden in your name. If you do something wrong you may forget but others can figure it out by hearing your name and where you came from. My name is Jasmine, since I started school you can consider me a spirited and caring person. I also got very good grades. This information was found in my name for each school I went to. I attended many different schools because I moved out of one state to another but my name stayed the same and nothing behind it changed. Many of my teachers liked me because I would pay attention and do my work for their class. This is what was put in my name. If I were to do something wrong the teachers would input where my name is and it would follow me everywhere. Remember your names goes everywhere before you do so make the right choices and give yourself a good name.

Image result for a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...