Monday, January 9, 2017

What I did over Winter Break

What I did over Winter Break





Image result for happy new year 2017            Over break I did some pretty nice thing. Most of the time I was at parties with my family. Over Christmas I went to my uncle's house and spent Christmas Eve there. We did the traditional celebration with tamales, posole, hot chocolate, ponche and many other foods. We watched movies and played together. When it was getting close to midnight the parents took the little kids outside so that they can light up sparklers. It was a really fun night and one of the best Christmas celebrations I have had in California so far. Then for New Years I went to my other uncle's house and we had a New Year celebration. We ate tamales and tacos, and drank hot chocolate, ponche, or coffee. The adults did some funny things then the kids got to break the pinata. If the adults didn't do the dare they got they had to put money in the pinata for the kids. I didn't get to hit the pinata but I got most of the money and I also hurt my hand because someone stepped on me. During the pinata moment I also lost my beanie because someone took it off of my head. Luckily I found it and I made sure it didn't fall off anymore. I didn't go many places except on the last Saturday of winter break I went to San Bernardino, California to visit my aunt. It was so far from here that I was extremely bored in the car, mostly because I have a hard time sitting still for long periods of time. Something else I did over break was go to the movie theater with my family. We watched Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them. I thought the movie mind-blowing. It was such a good movie that I want to buy it when it comes out on DVD. Luckily I didn't have homework so I was able to enjoy my break with ease and not worry about turning in work. Over break I also met my aunt from Mexico who is exactly one day younger than me. Also on the last Monday of break I watched some of my friends perform in the Rose Parade!! Well that's all I did over Winter Break!!!!!!
Image result for Rose Parade 2017 logoImage result for fantastic beasts\    

2 comments:

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...