Friday, January 20, 2017

"Make Your Passion Your Profession"

“Make your passion Your Profession.”

Music is my passion. Music has been my passion since I was a little girl. Music is my passion because it has brought me out of the deepest holes I’ve fallen into. It has made me who I am today. I have been dedicated to music because I have many talents that involve it. I know how to dance, sing and play instruments. I also love writing music. I love writing songs and it comes naturally to me when I am in certain moods. Music is also another form of poetry which another reason why I like this. Ever since I can remember I have poured my feelings into the music I wrote, play, sing and dance to. I have been called a nerd for being in a High School Marching Band but it doesn’t matter because I know who I am and I know that I am a nerd. Especially a nerd with music.  


I can make music my profession by becoming a singer, songwriter or I can play musical instruments for other artists in their music as their background. I can also make videos and see who can watch and hopefully be discovered and become what I’ve always dreamed of being. I can also make this my profession when I go to college and taking a music career class. And if I don’t become any of the above I can become a music teacher. I can learn how to play the many instruments and help kids that are eager to learn.


In order to become a musician the education requirements are that I can have a Bachelor’s and Associate’s Degree(not necessary), a Degree in the learning field of music. I must also have experience which means I must have several years on a specific instrument or vocals.


Some key skills I will needs is to have a Musical Talent, discipline and perseverance. In order to be a musician I must have a can-do attitude. I must enjoy my what I do because it’s not work when you love what you’re doing.

I would do whatever it would take whether it be going to school for a long time or having to go to school outside of this country just that I can have the job I want.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...