Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Actress

Actress

Duties and Responsibilities: Read scripts and meet with other professionals before they accept a role. In order to receive a specific role they must audition in front of directors and producers. They must also research their character in order to get the proper outcome. They must research things such as their character's traits and circumstances in order to portray a better image. They must also memorize and rehearse their lines with their fellow actors. They have to discuss their role with the director and other actors so that they can improve the overall performance. Another thing they must do is perform their role following the directors directions.

Salary: Independent actors make an average of $45.39 an hour, and other actors make an average of $43.33 an hour.

Education: Specialize in Bachelor's Degree(degree is not required), Acting Conservatory or University and/or Theater Arts Program and College Classes.

Demand for this Particular Career: Is is projected to grow 10% from 2014-2024.

Picture:
Image result for acting drawing'
Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?
        I would like to be an actor because I love being in show business. Ever since I was little I loved to be in plays and currently in 8th grade I got the lead role for Alice in Wonderland. I also want to be an actor because that would also help me bring out my musical talent.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...