Tuesday, May 30, 2017

Memorial Day Weekend

Memorial Day Weekend

Image result for mexico soccer team    This weekend was filled with barbeques here and there for me. On Saturday I didn't really do anything. I started a 10 paragraph essay but did not complete it. I completed the draft that was due on Tuesday. I also highlighted a patient report for Biomedical Science class. I went to South Whittier to visit my aunt from my dad's side. On Saturday I watched the soccer game of Mexico vs. Croatia. Mexico lost 2-1 but it was an interesting game. This game is also leading to the World Cup Eliminations. I read quite a few books, the first was Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick, the second was Everything Everything, another book was The Legacy of the Clockwork Key, and the final book I read was Women in the Walls. I read these 4 books within Saturday and Sunday. I also decided to start writing short stories and continue writing my music. So far I have completed one song and am halfway on another one. I also helped take care of my sister. I played with her and helped grill with my dad. I also played Just Dance 2014 with my cousin. I beat her in every round with 4 stars. It was a fun weekend. I spent some quality time with my family and spent time with a cousin I barely see because she lives in San Bernardino. I also honor my uncle who is a army veteran. That is basically everything I did on Memorial Day Weekend.

Image result for legacy of the clockwork key

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...