Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Student Success Statement 3/08/2017

"The best way to predict your future is to create it."
                          -Charles Ketterer

Image result for don't hold back from your dreams quotes and pictures I believe that this quote is saying that you can only tell what your future is going to be like if you live up to what you want to become in life. If you say you are going to graduate high school with straight A's then you have to work hard and on your final report in senior year when you see that you have straight A's then you have predicted your future by creating with all the hard work you did throughout your high school years. For example when I was little, I always told my mom that I was going to be in the school band so that one day I can be in the Rose Parade. I am living up to this dream because currently I am in my school's marching band and I am practicing very hard to join All City or Pasadena Honor Band so that I can fulfill my dreams of being in the Rose Parade. I predicted that I would be in a marching band and I created my future by learning the flute and joining my middle school band and the Linda Marquez Gladiator Band. If you were to say that you want to be a graduate from UCLA with a 4-year Degree then the only you can predict that you will is by creating the effort that is going to result in you going to UCLA and receiving your 4-year diploma. Never let anything hold you back because then you will never be able to create your future the way you want it to be. And remember the only way to predict what you want to be or become in the future is to create the effort that will push in that direction.
Image result for the best way to predict the future is to create it quotes and pictures 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...