Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Musician

                                                                          Musician


Duties and Responsibilities:  A musician is a person who knows how to play an instrument and/or singers. They perform for an audience. Whether they are just a few people to a million. They make recordings to sell their music, so that people can find out who they are. In order to improve their technique they need to practice playing their instrument and/or their singing ability. Musicians also audition for spaces in bands, orchestras, television shows and other types of music groups. Eventually some musicians end up traveling to great places. Even far away from home. In order to play for their audiences they have to find a perfect location for their concert or performances.


Salary: $28,000- $143,000


Education Requirements: MUst have a high school diploma or be equivalent.


Demand for this particular Career: Job growth is expected to go up 3% from 2014 to 2024


Add a Picture:


Reflection: Do you think you would like to be one? Why? Why not?

I would love to be a musician because music is what I most enjoy in my life. The reason I would like to be a musician is because I already know to play an instrument and I know how to sing. My hopes for my future is to be a musician and make my parents proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...