Monday, September 12, 2016

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad."
-Abraham Lincoln
When Abraham Lincoln said he meant that if you do something without trying your best or by cheating you dont feel well about your decision. When you try your best and gave it your all, you feel amazing. Abraham is trying to say that every action has a feeling to it. You may not feel it now but the feeling will come. Have you ever experienced any good and bad moments with the feelings attached? If you cheat on a test and you get a perfect score, at first you feel great. Then the guilt starts kicking in. You think "I could have done this on my own, but I didn't." Well how the person that you cheated off of feels. When you graduate and finish with a high G.P.A, and you accomplished this by yourself, you feel amazing. Don't let your actions change your feelings. If you know you can do it then shoot for the stars. Everything is possible. Every tiny action counts.
Image result for good actions

No comments:

Post a Comment

Student Success Statement 6/07/2017

"You will go far with CTR."                              -Mr. Haymore I believe this statement is saying that the only way to m...